REPRESENTATION & SPONSORSHIP
In accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, every foreign entity operating in any one of the seven Emirates is required to appoint a national agent or sponsor for their business. AL QASIMI GROUP Management, the Group's Holding Company, sponsors well-known international and regional companies in the Oil, as well as the Industrial, Construction and Retailing sectors.
High Reputed Oil Field Suppliers
- Baker Hughes Groups of Companies ( Dubai, Sharjah )
- B. J. Services Company ( Middle East, Dubai )
- Schlumberger ( Sharjah )
Other Oil Industry
· Orient Oil Company
This Company, trading in gas oil was established in 1992. It is fast becoming a top bunkering supplier for small sized vessels. It owns two ocean-going vessels with a capacity of about 5,000 tones, apart from its own tankers gas oil storage capacity for supply of local markets.
· Akron Trading & Transportation
· Aegean Marine Petroleum
· Emepco Marine Service Co.
- Tex Care Middle East LLC ( Sharjah )
- Emirates Enviromental Protection Co. ( Sharjah, Dubai )
- Star Cineplex ( Sharjah )
- Citymax Hotel ( Bur Dubai )
Industrial and Construction Companies
- Emirates Industrial & Trading Company Ltd., an Indian group engaged in the production of biscuits, ice-cream, flour, edible oils, polyester resins and other products. ( Sharjah )
· Intergulf Ltd.
· Unipex Dairy Products Co. Ltd ( London Dairy Ice Cream )
- Six Construct, a Belgian company and one of the construction giants in the UAE.
- Landmark Group, an Indian owned retailing operation is a recent association for the AL QASIMI GROUP. Through their network of fifty large outlets across the Arabian Gulf, the successfully retail furniture, soft furnishings, ready-made clothing, fashion merchandise, footwear and food.
- Beauty Bay
- First Choice LLC
- Gulf Oasis Property Admin. LLC
- Citymax Facilities Management
- Oasis Centre
- Home Centre